Monday, November 24, 2008

Monday Morning Fuck You

We seem to be having a problem. I regularly use google to search for this blog, to see what comes up. I don't mind people linking to the content here, or even reproducing part or all of the entries. I do have a problem with this being done without appropriate credit for the work being given.

Which brings me to the reason that I am writing this with only half a cup of coffee in my system.

When I Googled this morning, I got a hit from netRightNation which seems to be a hub for a bunch of conservative blogs. Five entries from my blog can be found there, just by searching for my blog title, but there is no visible credit, and I would rather not have my work or the work of my co-bloggers reproduced at that particular site.

I attempted to leave this comment:
Hello, this seems to be content from my website, but I see no attribution to me or any of my other contributors. I am curious how my content ended up here, and politely request that if my or the work of my co-bloggers is going to be reproduced, please give us appropriate credit, or remove our content.
Thank you.


However, their commenting system seems not to work. I was able to find no way of contacting their admin, and have officially lost my temper.

So, in case they are trolling to see this: FUCK OFF NETRIGHTNATION! EITHER GIVE US CREDIT FOR OUR OWN WORDS OR GET THE FUCK OUT!

::grumbles off to kick someone::

No comments:

Post a Comment