Saturday, July 09, 2011

I'm Still Alive

so, I've been MIA for a while, mostly due to getting pregnant last fall and then adjusting to life with a baby in the most recent months. My pregnancy came with a significantly shortened attention span, which is saying something considering my ADD makes it tough to focus at times to begin with. (Hence my sporadic posting schedule prior to my attention span getting shot to hell)

For any readers that have kept me on their Google Reader feeds and wants to see more active posting from me, I do have a Tumblr that I manage to maintain. I do have some great pieces that I posted there about my pregnancy and the first few weeks of parenthood as a femme genderqueer person, so I'm planning on bringing them over here.

To my Tumblr friends that are clicking over to read my "real" blog, I apologize in advance for the cross-over. I like to think of it as a "greatest hits" re-run.

Anyways, dear anyone that still reads this space, thanks for sticking around :)

No comments:

Post a Comment